Information Collection and Use
- We collect personal information when you create an account, make a donation, or sign up for updates on our website.
- This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, and payment information.
- We use this information to process donations, send updates and news, and communicate with you about our organization's activities.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit a website.
- You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but please note that this may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.
Sharing of Information
- We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
- We may share your information with our service providers who assist us in operating our website and conducting our organization's activities.
- We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.